Our school vision is to provide a challenging and supportive environment that develops confident learners and to provide a breadth of learning opportunities for our students to experience.
The school curriculum meets our students’ academic, social, physical, emotional and cultural needs.
This curriculum is enriched by a range of co-curricula and innovative programs across the school year.
- a strong partnership between teachers, students and parents
- a cooperative and positive learning environment
- a coordinated whole school curriculum
- ongoing improvement in student learning outcomes
- highly effective and supportive teaching teams
- planned enhancement of the playground, buildings and environment
In 2022 our staff, students and community collaborated to create our new school values. “At BHPS we CARE”
Our BHPS Definition…
Where we share thoughts, ideas and realistic suggestions in a respectful environment where we are willing to take action for what needs to be done.